Sunday, February 8, 2009

Getting Started

At first, I had trouble thinking of a topic to write a blog about, but when I asked my roommates about topics, they said to talk about something you are passionate about. There are two things in my life that I am passionate about : God and college. I decided to put the two togther and talk about the different struggles that christians in college go through and I will give some advice on how to overcome those struggles based on my own personal experience.
Some of the topics I will talk about are:
1. Finding a church home
2. Finding good christian friends to keep you on track
3. Staying away from the different temptations you might encounter
and many others.

I am a sophmore in college and I love the Lord but I struggle with staying on track in school and in my walk with Christ but my friends have kept me on track and I have made time for Him, for school and for friends. I know when many of you come to college, its like a whole new world and you are faced with many temptations, new friends, and a new life. Sometimes it can be overwhelming trying to fit it all in and do well. I am writing this to help you get through the rest of this semester of college and hopefully to renew or strengthen your relationship with God.

No comments:

Post a Comment